07/03/19 Last Minute Reminders
- The Google address that gets you close to the main gate.
- Gates OPEN on Friday, July 5th at 8am (parking is first come first served)
- Uncontrolled OPEN water testing on Friday, July 5th from 9am until 6pm and Saturday, July 6th from 9am until 6pm
- Your Racer Packets can be picked up from Robert Holland and/or Karl Loveless all day Friday and Saturday.
- The Welcome Party is scheduled on Saturday, July 6th and located at host hotel, starts at 6pm
- The Luau Party is scheduled on Monday, July 8th and located at Decker Lake, starts at 6pm (remember if you wear a Hawaiian shirt during Monday’s race, your entry into this event is FREE)
- Day Off is Wednesday, July 10th (enjoy the Salt Lake City area) There will be some uncontrolled OPEN water time (see Ken Boyle for details)
- The Paddle Boat BBQ is scheduled on Thursday, July 11th and located at Decker Lake, starts at 6pm
- The Awards Banquet is scheduled on Saturday, July 13th starting at 6pm (not formal dress)
Larry H Miller Megaplex
- Raffle Tickets can be purchased all week from Lyle Weilnau for ONE dollar per ticket. In addition, for every $100 in tickets you purchase, you receive an extra TEN tickets.
05/22/19 Awards Banquet Clarification
You will receive one awards banquet ticket with your paid event entry fee of $50. Additional adult tickets can be purchased for $40 each. Any children (12 and under) attending will be $15 each.
05/07/19 Sport 21 Will Run Thursday, July 11th
04/14/19 Only 6 Rooms Left at the Block Rate
If you have not book your rooms yet you may want to do so soon. There are only six rooms left at the discounted block rate as of today!
01/08/19 Update to Fast Electric P Limited Motors
We will be allowing the following motors to run in all P-Limited classes at the 2019 NAMBA Nationals.
1. Pro Marine—Model PMRC3656 2030 Kv
2. Proboat/Dynamite—Model DYNM3831 A-3650 2000KV
01/08/19 Updated RaceMasters Registration Information!
You may enter at www.racemastersevents.com and pay for entry via Race Masters using PayPal ( PLEASE PAY AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY). Afterwards, a follow up email and/or PayPal invoice will be generated to verify quantity of event tickets, T-shirts sizes, etc.
01/01/19 Media Kit Published
We have added a media kit for prospective press and anyone else interested in promoting this event.
12/30/18 Important Information About Registering with RaceMasters!
YOU MUST RETURN TO THE MERCHANT (RACE MASTERS) AFTER COMPLETING PAYPAL FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE COMPLETED.
12/19/18 Site Launch
Please bookmark this page and visit frequently to get the latest updates and information about the upcoming NAMBA Nationals!