July 7th - July 13th 2019 Salt Lake City, Utah
Contest Directors Contact Information
- Online entry is available at Race Masters (www.racemasterevents.com).
- The paper entry for is available here.
- The deadline for all entries is May 31st 2019.
- The deadline for all changes and cancellations is June 5, 2019
- Race check-in will begin Friday (July 5th) and will be available daily for new arrivals.
- Any class not listed on the entry form may be added by sending a request to Robert Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A class must have 5 paid entries to run however we may make exceptions to this on a case by case basis.
- Course will be a half course mill.
- Sites will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. The gates for setup will open Friday July 5th @ 8:00 a.m.
- Friday July 5th uncontrolled open water 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday July 6th controlled open water 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday July 10th (Dark Day), uncontrolled open water (retrieve your own). No NAMBA Nationals staff will be available onsite.
- All other days will have controlled open water beginning at 7:30 a.m. for classes running that day. Controlled open water after racing each day only for classes running the next day (retrieve your own).
- Driver's meeting will be at 8:30 a.m. everyday.
- There are a number of good fast food and sit-down restaurant within a few minutes of the site.
- Bottled water will be provided each day.
Joker’s Lap Marathon Rules
- All legal G1, GX-1 or GX-2 Mono or Cat may enter except twins.
- The entire marathon will be 10 laps, 8 regular laps and 2 Joker’s Laps.
- The Joker’s Laps are around the offshore buoy in the back straight.
- The two Joker’s Laps may be completed any time during the 10 lap marathon at the driver’s discretion.
- Failure to complete the two Joker’s Laps will result in the driver receiving a DNF and 25 points.
- All penalities will be made up as a Joker's Lap penalty or a standard lap penalty dependant on where the penalty occurred.